[jcifs] (no subject)

Andrew Chernow achernow at unitedstoragetech.com
Thu Aug 22 05:30:28 EST 2002

Sorry, I am juggling one hundred things right now.  My project is getting
very large and I am the only developer, ~65,000 lines excluding comments.

>.....like I'm having a conversation with myself.
I do that all the time when coding.  Well kinda, I guess you could say I am
talking to the pixels on the screen representing code.  Sometimes I have to
yell at those dirty little pixels.

/sLaKr

>This is great! I love it when I messup like this :~)

>But Andy,

>It would be better if you sent your messages throught the jcifs at samba.org
>mailing list. It's beginning to look like I'm having a conversation
>with myself.

>Mike

Andrew Chernow
United Storage Technology, Inc.