[jcifs] Re: SMB_COM_CLOSE does work

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Thu Aug 22 05:30:26 EST 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:33:22 -0500
"Christopher R. Hertel" <crh at ubiqx.mn.org> wrote:

> Which servers are you using?  Perhaps there's a difference when talking to
> different servers.

Actually it appears that this might work after all. Andy Chernow has
found a bug in my implementation. I'll try it later. Don't worry about
my claim that last modified in SMB_COM_CLOSE doesn't work. It appears
as though it does.

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are