[jcifs] Testing at CIFS2002.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Tue Aug 20 10:39:19 EST 2002

Okay, I'm here.  CIFS2002.

I'm busy writing my book and asking questions.  I think that there are
about 15 Samba Team folk here.  That's a lot.  I wouldn't be surprised if
Microsoft's radar screens were all lit up.

I gave a tutorial this afternoon that went well enough.  :)

Anyway, I am looking for tests and things needing testing.  I will, of
course, run the examples that come with jCIFS as I did last year.  I am
looking, however, for some well scripted and specific tests that people
want to run.  I am going to be busy running the jCIFS examples, attending
presentations, writing my book and notes for my book (as fevershly as I
can).  I won't have time to spend fiddling with code to make the tests
work, but I can run stuff and send output back.

Let me know...

I'll try to be on-line enough to hand things back and forth quickly.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org