Fw: RE: [jcifs] Preserve lastModified TIME

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Thu Aug 15 04:06:08 EST 2002

Chris,

I  didn't  know some of these structures were documented incorrectly. Looks
like interesting stuff worth investigating. At one time I was making little
notes  about things like these and then gave up. If you make notes of these
things,  maybe  you can show me the list once in a while, I'll explore them
with  jCIFS  where  possible  and  you can add some quality content in your
book?

PS: Did you see my hint to you in eariler in this thread?

Begin forwarded message: