[jcifs] Resolution problems

Dan Diephouse diephouse at eastnode.com
Tue Aug 6 14:56:16 EST 2002

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) wrote:

> [...]
Mike,

Thanks.  I never thought of using a different Java version.  Luckily I
keep several spares on my machine - a freebsd version, linux 1.3.1,
linux blackdown, linux ibm.....  I tried the linux jdk 1.3.1 and the
demo worked.

I appreciate your help.  I'll follow through with the FreeBSD java
people tomorrow on resolving the problem in the FreeBSD java port.

--
Dan Diephouse
http://eastnode.com