[jcifs] How to predix password for files sharing list???

Michael B.Allen mballen at erols.com
Mon Apr 22 04:52:39 EST 2002

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:38:00 +0800
"nur hanis" <nurhannis at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Sorry for disturbing all of you again...Still about the password...Can you
> tell me where I can get the hints for the solution that you had tell or give
> the hints about that...I hope you can help me...sorry...

I am not sure if I understand what you are asking Hanis. What exactly
do you mean by "predict"? Maybe you are trying to determine if the share
needs a password or not? If so, there is no way you could "predict" that.
You just have to try to access the share. If an SmbAuthException is
thrown then you know it requires a password. I believe my original
response illustrated this.

May The Source be with you.