[jcifs] MSBROWSE ?

Michael B. Allen mballen at erols.com
Tue Sep 25 09:25:13 EST 2001

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 11:32:40AM +0100, J.Sugrue at pilz.ie wrote:

> Great, that worked.
> However, it is quite slow now, on the machine with 2 network cards,
> It works as normal on a machine with one network card.
>
> any ideas of how this could be speeded up?

Something's probably timeing out. To be honest, I have never tooled with
multiple interfaces. You'll need to flip on full logging and/or break
out Ethereal/NetMon to see what's happening. Chances are it's just some
name lookup failures. Whatching a log is the easiest way to see what
setting isn't quite right.

If you're not confident at looking at the traces, record a full log with
the -Dlog=ALL VM flag and send it to mballen at erols.com (if you send it
to the list s/secret/fake/).

Mike