[jcifs] SmbException Supercedes boolean?

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Tue Oct 30 11:55:44 EST 2001

	With the exception of the AuthHandler which is essentially an
	ErrorHandler for authentication related errors, the ErrorHandler would not
	be suitable because by nature of the Handler mechanism the new stack
	context requires coordination between the Handler and the thread that
	originally made the call. I think this would get very messy. The try/catch
	mechanism is perfectly suitable. Let's use the mechanism provided by the
	Java language and not re-invent our own Handler/errno hybrid that would
	undoubtedly confuse people.