[jcifs] SmbException Supercedes boolean?

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Tue Oct 30 11:43:47 EST 2001

	On the contrary I believe it will work rather well. The SmbException will
	also handle regular IOExceptions and you can get the standard Windows-
	sh message for the top ~30 errors like "The network name cannot be
	found." etc. So we'll have to add a try/catch here and there. Chances are
	the're alerady there because SmbFileXxxputStream's throw them.