[jcifs] Case and Rename.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Nov 30 16:47:04 EST 2001

"Michael B.Allen" wrote:
:
> Incedentally I was kinda hoping you guys would start using 0.6 and the
> new authentication mechanism. Have you tried it yet and if so is it
> working out?

This is important stuff, folks.  We need to be pushing the envelope as we
are getting closer and closer to becoming a Major Force[TM].  Not just in
the CIFS world, but as a tool for new platforms.  I just bought something as
a gift for myself:

These are only available to developers at present, but they run Java on
Linux.  Worth a look.  I'd like to see lots of different devices of this
type running jCIFS.  I can't afford to buy them all myself (this one is a
stretch--my 12-year-old car needs replacement), so I hope others are
playing.

Have fun!

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org