SV: [jcifs] BFS vs DFS

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Tue Jul 31 06:24:26 EST 2001

I think I should set up the ResourceBundle first. I will then set up a page about how people can add their own language. That way I can let people update the bundle directly. That way we don't have to
worry about character encoding transport issues (I think). This will be good for when we expose the SmbException classs and all it's messages in the next release. I'll prepare it and post a message at
a later time.

Thanks,
Mike