[jcifs] Need some information about the error msg "The UID is not....

Michael B Allen mballen at erols.com
Fri Dec 21 21:39:45 EST 2001

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:36:29 +0200
"Tsvetan Nachev" <ts_nachev at prosyst.bg> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
> I've tried with the b5 but still i got the same problem. It occurs when I
> call list() method. I'll give you a stack trace of the exception: ( I hope
> it will be useful to you )
> Here is  the stackTrace:

This doesn't tell me a whole lot. It's clear that the session is being
reinitialized. Perhaps the sessions UID just needs to be reset to 0 or
something. This is going to be hard for me to fix if I cannot reproduce
it. Is this software of yours something that I can download and run
without too much effort?

I wonder if this occurs with 0.5.1? And what type of server are you
connecting to again?

Mike