[jcifs] Spaces in Share names.

Rob Wygand rob at filefish.com
Fri Dec 21 17:01:18 EST 2001

Aha!

That explains my confusion! I thought NT LM 1.0 was the latest, so I
could not figure out how things were being differetiated.

I also have Mr. Leighton's book, though I must admit I have not yet had
time to read it. Maybe I'll make some time this break.

Have a happy holiday season, Mike (and everyone else!)

rjw