[jcifs] Spaces in Share names.

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Fri Dec 21 13:42:14 EST 2001

	Oh, good point. I was timing individual directory listings which didn't
	should any real improvement. Also, if you list really big directories
	(e.g. > 15000 files) you'll need to bump up the attrExpirationPeriod.
	If the listing takes longer than attrExpirationPeriod the client will start
	to query the server on each file again and performace will go down the
	tubes.