[jcifs] Spaces in Share names.

Rob Wygand rob at filefish.com
Fri Dec 21 13:06:58 EST 2001

Mike,

I think I've asked this before, but I'll be damned if I can find it in
the archives.

Have you any idea what would be needed to make jCIFS display shares with
spaces in the names? I've been poking around in NetShareEnumResponse,
but it seems they aren't even getting transmitted. My guess is that I
need to tweak the request somehow, that jCIFS needs to masquerade itself
as a newer version that can handle spaces in names, perhaps.

Any pointers? This is something we're wanting to have, and I suddenly
have some free time. =)

rjw