[jcifs] Possible exists() solution

Michael B.Allen mballen at erols.com
Sat Dec 15 12:20:23 EST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:48:33 -0800
Rob Wygand <rob at wygand.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> I just tried this, and while it looks like a good fix, I'm still seeing
> erronerous false results on canRead. However, I'm curious to see what
> others see, as I haven't done any extensive testing with this patch...

Rats. Well, I've been finding all sorts of little bugs. Nothing I would
consider earth shattering or the source of this particular problem but
I'll put out a beta 4 real soon and you guys can give that a spin. What
I really need is a simple example program that illustrates the problem.

May The Source be with you.