[jcifs] Copying Files

Rob Wygand rob at filefish.com
Thu Aug 16 08:24:39 EST 2001

Chris,

I guess I wasn't clear enough... I understand that if I am copying
across machines that, yes, the network needs to be the bridge. I was
actually only talking about copying within a share. As an example,
say that //foo/bar is a machine and I want to copy everything in
//foo/bar/stuff/rob to //foo/bar/otherstuff/misc.

I'll talk a look at SMB_COM_COPY...

rjw