[jcifs] jcifs-0.5 compiles fine with jdk-1.1.6 at least

Michael B. Allen mballen at erols.com
Thu Aug 9 18:20:58 EST 2001

I was going to back port jcifs-0.5 to java 1.1 since I am going to my
sisters this weekend with the old Java2-less laptop but it turned out to
be unnecessary. I commented out one line in jcifs/util/LogWriter.java
and viola -- it compiled fine. I ran a couple of tests and everything
looks great. I wouldn't call it a thorough test though. I have updated
the http://auditorymodels.org/jcifs/ page.

BSD and Debian users enjoy,

Wow a memory-mapped fork bomb! Now what on earth did you expect? - lkml