[jcifs] About the long crawling time again...

torjo845 at student.liu.se torjo845 at student.liu.se
Fri Aug 3 17:47:36 EST 2001

Now, after about 20-30 minutes I got an exception:

torgny at p13:~/java$ java -Djcifs.properties=LinGet.prp
ThreadedSmbCrawler smb://750 1 1
Aug 3 08:50:11.280 - SmbFile exception
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: Connection timed out
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:312)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress
(PlainSocketImpl.java:132)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:119)
        at jcifs.netbios.NbtSocket.<init>(NbtSocket.java:54)
        at jcifs.netbios.NbtSocket.<init>(NbtSocket.java:50)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.ensureOpen(SmbTransport.java:215)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.send(SmbTransport.java:400)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.negotiate(SmbTransport.java:525)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.send(SmbTransport.java:362)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.sessionSetup(SmbSession.java:154)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.send(SmbSession.java:128)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.treeConnect(SmbTree.java:84)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.sendTransaction(SmbTree.java:49)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.netShareEnum(SmbTree.java:296)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.list(SmbFile.java:702)
        at ThreadedSmbCrawler$SmbCrawlerThread.run
(ThreadedSmbCrawler.java:48)

Sorry for sending 2 messages like this.