[jcifs] About the long crawling time again...

Torgny Johansson torgny.johansson at kommun.ljungby.se
Fri Aug 3 00:25:39 EST 2001

Ok, let's say that it's taking so long to do the crawl because some of the
pcs in the list are shut down when my crawler comes around to them. I've put
a "if SmbFile.exists()" that should check whether or not the specified share
exists or not right? If the pc isn't turned on, shouldn't this say that the
pc isn't available, and my crawler should go on to the next one? A pc that
seems to be turned off obviously get a true value from the exist() method
otherwise the crawler would skip it.