[distcc] Do you want help with DISTCC maintenance?

Thomas A. F. Thorne tafthorne at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 25 09:07:00 UTC 2017

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for the offer of help, another engineer who can dedicate some
time to the project would be greatly appreciated.  Although I have
merged a few of the recent requests I am not a member of the disctcc
organisation on GitHub (https://github.com/distcc) so I cannot grant
permissions to new people coming into the project
(https://github.com/distcc/distcc).  I have copied the distcc mailing
list on this response as someone there should be able to help get you
setup.

I also have little experience managing public open source projects but I
am sure that some level of activity would be better than none at all.  I
can even see that my own deadline of tagging the 3.2.0 release and
getting to distributed passed 4 months ago!
https://github.com/distcc/distcc/milestone/1  Even someone helping with
a few code reviews and reminding me to do what administrative tasks I
can would be a help.

--
Thomas A. F. Thorne <TafThorne at GoogleMail.com>