[distcc] Pre-Release v3.2rc1 Tagged on GitHub (& Other Past Releases)

T A F Thorne tafthorne at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:55:42 UTC 2016

I have tagged the v3.2rc1 release on GitHub in a way which matches the
one formed on Google Code back in 2011.  For details of this Pre-release
please see: https://github.com/distcc/distcc/releases/tag/v3.2rc1

I have also tagged and generated GitHub release details for v3.0.0,
v3.1.0 and their release candidates.  See
https://github.com/distcc/distcc/releases for the full list.

Finally, I have set-up a 3.2.0 milestone on GitHub
https://github.com/distcc/distcc/milestone/1
If you can think of anything which should be made part of the v3.2.0
release please let us know.  As the release candidate has been in the
field for over 5 years, I am tempted to make it v3.2.0 without further
changes.

--
TafT