[distcc] Help: Getting warnings while using distcc in pump mode

Niraj Pandey npandey at calypto.com
Wed Feb 17 05:09:51 UTC 2016

Thanks Lukasz,

I tried this but no luck. I don't see anything on the log file.

distcc[27834] ERROR: failed to connect to UNIX-DOMAIN
/tmp/distcc-pump.k32114/socket: No such file or directory
distcc[27834] (dcc_build_somewhere) Warning: failed to get includes from
include server, preprocessing locally
distcc[27770] ERROR: failed to connect to UNIX-DOMAIN
/tmp/distcc-pump.k32114/socket: No such file or directory
distcc[27770] (dcc_build_somewhere) Warning: failed to get includes from
include server, preprocessing locally
distcc[28202] ERROR: failed to connect to UNIX-DOMAIN
/tmp/distcc-pump.k32114/socket: No such file or directory

Here is the DISTCC_HOSTS list:

echo $DISTCC_HOSTS:

blade5,cpp,lzo  blade6,cpp,lzo  blade7,cpp,lzo  blade8,cpp,lzo

Thanks
Niraj