[distcc] small redesign...

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Wed Oct 15 17:39:01 MDT 2014

Can you try to explain more clearly what difference in queueing behavior
you expect from this change?

I think probably the main change that's needed is for the client to ask all
masters if they have space, to avoid needing to effectively poll by
retrying, or getting stuck waiting for a particular server.