[distcc] Need Help

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Wed Apr 2 18:06:26 MDT 2014

Try setting DISTCC_FALLBACK=1 in your environment.

See "DISTCC DISCREPANCY SYMPTOMS" section of "man include_server" for more
details.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 12:37 PM, yudhistir reddy <yudhistir.reddy at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I checked in the source code
>
> # This value must be the same as that in src/compile.c. See
> # comment there.
> max_discrepancies_before_demotion=1
>

> As the user manual , DISTCC_MAX_DISCREPANCY can be set to some value to
> instead of not demoting to pain mode . But i checked across src , i didnot
> find "DISTCC_MAX_DISCREPANCY" where this value is getting assigned
>

> ~/DISTCC/distcc-3.1 >grep -r "DISTCC_MAX_DISCREPANCY" *
> tyreddy at jbm-pilot24:~/DISTCC/distcc-3.1 >
>

> I export DISTCC_MAX_DISCREPANCY=50 but that is not working .
>
> Pls help i want to give demo on pump mode to our team .
>
> Regards
> Yudhistir
>

> On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 5:36 PM, yudhistir reddy <
> yudhistir.reddy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is pump mode working for some one in this list . Pls reply back .
>>
>> Regards
>> Yudhistir
>>

> __
> distcc mailing list            http://distcc.samba.org/
> To unsubscribe or change options:

Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>

"Defend the user, exclude no one, and create magic." -- Eric Schmidt.