[distcc] Distcc pump mode

yudhistir reddy yudhistir.reddy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 00:40:24 MDT 2014

Thank you. Is there any way i can display the list of environment variables
it sets once pump script starts . mk is just the wrapper to call make . We
are not doing anything in that . But still i will dig into it more (mk) .
distcc normal mode is working fine and i see 10% build time reduction.

Is there any work around for this . I can export these variable for some
fixed port like 3632 for tcp .  Pls let me know any other variables i need
to set to make this pump mode work . Actually i am running out of time
because i need to show my colleagues and friends , how distcc is working
and improving build time . For the time being , i need some work around for
pump mode to work , then later i will debug more on this .

Any help on this much appreciated .

Regards
Yudhistir