[distcc] Distcc is not scalling linearly , Pls help

yudhistir reddy yudhistir.reddy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 06:12:46 MST 2014

Hi Martin,

I am only one using these servers . Mostly processes under root are running
. Servers are not busy .

I am now analyzing distcclog , I see many error messages like below ones
but final build is successful and generates the binary

distcc[15021] ERROR: compile (null) on localhost failed
distcc[15043] ERROR: compile (null) on localhost failed
distcc[15065] ERROR: compile (null) on localhost failed
distcc[28077] ERROR: compile (null) on localhost failed
distcc[28688] ERROR: compile (null) on localhost failed
distcc[28696] ERROR: compile (null) on localhost failed

Regards
Yudhistir