[distcc] Errors while using DISTCC

yudhistir reddy yudhistir.reddy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 04:55:58 MST 2014

Hi Fergus,

Thanks for reply . I am invoking the DISTCC as below . In my build system
file i mentioned as below

if ${WITH_DISTCC} == "yes"
CC             ?=      ${DISTCC} ${PATH TO GCC}gcc
.else
CC              ?=      ${PATH TO GCC}gcc
endif

where DISTCC points to a location it is installed .  So just exploring how
it is compiling with DISTCC and without DISTCC .

build command is like "mk <target name> WITH_DISTCC=yes" .

sample command line :
<path/to/distcc>/3.1/bin/distcc  <path/to/compiler>/mips64-gcc   <command
line arguments>

Regards
Yudhistir