[distcc] trouble utilizing server cpu

Łukasz Tasz lukasz at tasz.eu
Wed Apr 18 13:29:11 MDT 2012

Hi,

I had the similar issue, sometimes the best is not rely on output from
distccmon, but just login on 192.168.1.20
execute pstree -u <distccuser> -p -a and this ouptu will never lie ;)

I'm not sure if I still have this issue, but there was also situation
that that distccmon was showing no activities, but nodes was busy with
jobs,
what is your value for DISTCC_HOME? does it point to nfs?
br,
Lukasz

Łukasz Tasz