[distcc] [patch] Add a few missing bits for OS X support

Rafael Ávila de Espíndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:43:39 MST 2011

Resending since it looks like the previous message fell through the cracks.

The attached patch is not complete, but it adds enough features and
fixes to let distcc pump build a slightly patched version of firefox
on OS X.

What the patch does is

* add support for -isysroot and -arch
* Fix a really nasty corner case:
  * CompressFiles::Compress uses os.makedirs to create a directory
(foo)  for one compilation unit
  * Another compilation unit does the equivalent of '#include
"foo/../bar.h"'
  * The compilation unit uses no other file in foo
  * We conclude that we don't have to create a dummy
foo/forcing_technique_271828

Cheers,
Rafael