[distcc] Distcc Network Manager for OSX

Alex Mohr amohr at adobe.com
Mon Nov 14 22:10:56 MST 2011

Ok, source is  up!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/distccmanager/

Working on moving it to the adobe group.

Let me know if something is missing/wrong or how I can help make things
better!

I have a lot of ideas still for this project.  I'd like to move the
machine stat communication to only occur through a PHP file to reduce
server communication.  I also have a TODO.txt file with some ideas.

Thanks for the patience!