[distcc] Distcc Network Manager for OSX

Alex Mohr amohr at adobe.com
Mon Nov 7 14:39:00 MST 2011

So the process has become much more complicated with legal since the last
time I released open source at our company (> 1 page of process), however
I've made some progress (I actually have permission from director).  I'm
going to ping the legal team again as it seems my request got lost and I
was pulled into a demanding project the last month.

I have been still working on distcc Manager on my spare time and adding
features. Its been running continuous builds now for several months
without a glitch and I've ironed some things out with Lion.  The next
thing I was hoping to get working was compiling xcodeprojs that have
precompiled headers enabled (it currently gets confused with gch/pch
extensions).

I'll have another update soon!  Thanks for the patience and reminder!  I
really want to get this out there!