[distcc] distcc and printing statistics

Łukasz Tasz lukasz at tasz.eu
Thu Aug 4 06:15:44 MDT 2011

Hi all,

At the begining I wold like to say Hello and thanks for the great software:)

I have one question about statistics,
I would like to introduce some kind of monitoring tool to have an
outlook about compilation times of object, hosts etc.,

Currently I mostly interested in ratio between preprocessing and
compilation, something that gcc -time option is giving.

gcc -time has one disadvantage, in case of many compilation, I'm not
able to distinguish which to witch objets  statistics belong, and also
I'mnot able to distinguis preproccessing from compilation (same
output).

Does sombody has any idea if I can dig this information from somwere
(debug level etc.)?

thanks in advance
Lukasz

--