[distcc] compiling with distcc on x86_64 from within a 32-bit chroot?

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Sun Jun 26 11:23:52 MDT 2011

Yeah, the other way is to make sure there is a fully-qualified
compiler name (like gcc-linux-i386) that will work both inside the
chroot (on the client) and outside (when invoked by distccd running
outside on the server.)  On the server you probably want to make that
name call into the schroot through a shell script, like I described
above.

Martin