[distcc] distcc and lint

Tom Holly hollydt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:15:12 MDT 2009

I am running distcc v3.1 from a Linux machine with Sun computers as the
servers. Distcc is running with lint as its first step and I was wondering
if it is necessary to send source files across the include server when lint
is running. I am running from a NFS so every server has access to the same
header files. Also, I wondered if I could run lint simultaneously with the
compiler instead of one after the other. There hasn't been much in the
forums about lint if anything at all. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

-Tom