[distcc] Announcement: DMUCS will be getting some attention again

Victor Norman vnorman at calvin.edu
Mon Aug 24 09:06:31 MDT 2009

All,

I occasionally see some discussion here about DMUCS -- a tool that
works with distcc to provide load balancing for multiple users sharing
a compilation farm.  I am the author of DMUCS, but I have not had the
time or opportunity to support DMUCS for quite a few years.

However, I'm now in academia and I plan to spend some time getting
DMUCS development moving again.

If you have requests, patches, etc., that you like to see put into
DMUCS, please send me email.  I hope to start active patching/
development of DMUCS within the next few weeks.

Thanks much.

Victor Norman
Calvin College