[distcc] More efficient multiple file compiles?

Tom Holly hollydt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:38:47 GMT 2009

Those assumptions are correct. I've had distcc built and installed for a
while and it's working wonderfully. Now I'm trying to incorporate make -j
and here is the problem:

I ran "pump make -j12 CC=distcc\ gcc all" in the directory where my Makefile
and distcc object files reside. Then I did a make install the same way and
that all  worked fine.

Now I want to test this on my own C files and that is what I cannot seem to
get working because I don't notice the files being compiled simultaneously.