[distcc] Distcc and ICC

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Thu Apr 2 22:01:14 GMT 2009

distcc has various places where it assumes gcc command-line syntax.  This is
not particularly well abstracted in the current distcc code.
To the best of my knowledge, whatever issues exist with using ICC - and I
certainly expect that there will be such issues - have not been fixed.

So, please go ahead and fix them, and then send us the patch!
An ideal patch would abstract out all the gcc-specific code and provide
alternative implementations for ICC.

Cheers,
  Fergus.

Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>