[distcc] Error when cross compiling

Daniel Jabbour daniel at laptouchinc.com
Wed Apr 1 18:55:54 GMT 2009

Joe-

In the end you were right, it wasn't in the PATH. I was confused
because:
(a) It said something about a seg fault
(b) I had added the toolchain to the PATH variable via /etc/profile.d/
toolchainpath

I guess the daemon doesn't source the /etc/profile.d scripts, whoops!

Daniel

--
Daniel Jabbour
Software Engineer