Fwd: [distcc] how to get separate compile tasks

Yanchun Wang yanchun.wng at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:28:25 GMT 2009

Thank you for your answer. Then if i send a same command, for example "make
–j4 CC=distcc –f makefile.x86_linux",
to all servers over the LAN, (and the program source files to be compiled
are stored on a shared disk. )
Servers call these commands. Then distributed multithreading compiling can
be realized. Correct?