Fwd: [distcc] how to get separate compile tasks

Yanchun Wang yanchun.wng at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:03:47 GMT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yanchun Wang <yanchun.wng at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/3/23
Subject: Re: [distcc] how to get separate compile tasks
To: DaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com>

Hi:

 If  distcc's input is a makefie,  distcc must get all command instruction
instructions from this makefile.
 In distcc , is there some logic to analyze makefile?
 I guess that "gnu make" will help distcc to finish this job.
How can I get these data structures, and use distcc's mechanism in my
design?
Do I must hack "gnu make"?

Thanks.