[distcc] make error

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Fri Jan 9 17:22:31 GMT 2009

The inet_ntop() function is a standard Posix function
<http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/000095399/functions/inet_ntop.html>.

It looks like it is not present in your version of Cygwin.

Implementations of it are available online (e.g. see
http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-June/130561.html).
I would be willing to accept patches to distcc to make it not use the
builtin inet_ntop() if there isn't one.
But IMHO it would make more sense to patch this into Cygwin than into
distcc.

Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>