[distcc] Can't get more jobs then 4?

ibaker at mail.cern.ch ibaker at mail.cern.ch
Mon Nov 24 08:34:52 GMT 2008

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Joshua Baldock wrote:

> Can you please clarify where I would find the "value to for the servers host specification"?

When you specify a host usually either in the $DISTCC_HOSTS env variable
or the ~/.distcc/hosts file (basically wherever you specified the name of
your server), you can specify a decimal limit that will restrict the number
of jobs that the client will send to the server.  If you don't specify a
value it will default to 4.

Ian