=?GB2312?B?UmU6ILTwuLQ6ILTwuLQ6IFtkaXN0Y2NdIFByb2JsZW0gYWJvdXQgRGlzdGNjIG8=?= =?GB2312?B?biBXaW5kb3dzIG5vdCBjeWd3aW4gdG8gY29tcGlsZSBBUk0gcHJvamVjdA==?=

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Tue Oct 7 13:34:17 GMT 2008

> distcc[5364] ERROR: compile verno/verno.c on 192.168.0.232/8,lzo failed
with exit code 110

exit code 110 is "compiler not found".
Check that you have "tcc" installed on that host (192.168.0.232), and that
it's in the distcc server's PATH.
(Or try using an absolute path to "tcc".)
Also check the server log file on that host; that may have more clues.

> distcc[5364] (dcc_check_backoff) still in backoff period for
revo-lufei/4,lzo

This occurs because there was previous an error for that host, in the last
minute or so.
distcc won't keep retrying on hosts where it has previously failed.
(rm -rf ~/.distcc/
If all of your distcc servers other than one have problems with "tcc" not
being found,
then that would explain why you're only getting parallelism suitable for a
single distcc server.

--
Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>