=?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogW2Rpc3RjY10gUHJvYmxlbSBhYm91dCBEaXN0Y2Mgb24gVw==?= =?gb2312?B?aW5kb3dzIG5vdCBjeWd3aW4gdG8gY29tcGlsZSBBUk0gcHJvamVjdA==?=

Feng Tan feng.tan at revoview.com
Tue Oct 7 07:32:06 GMT 2008

How to judge the ¡°make¡± run jobs more than 4?

In windows console mode, type ¡°tasklist | find /C ¡°tcc¡± I got more than
10.

Thanks.

  _____

·¢¼þÈË: Fergus Henderson [mailto:fergus at google.com]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2008Äê10ÔÂ7ÈÕ 15:12
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Feng Tan
³­ËÍ: distcc at lists.samba.org
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [distcc] Problem about Distcc on Windows not cygwin to compile ARM
project

What's your DISTCC_HOSTS setting?

Which "make" are you using, and does it run jobs other than distcc with
parallelism > 4?  (If not, it's make's fault, not distcc's.)

Otherwise, try with DISTCC_VERBOSE=1 and post the output.