[distcc] distcc sends preprocessing tasks to remote hosts

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Sat Aug 2 03:21:21 GMT 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Bart Friederichs <bf at tbwb.nl> wrote:
>> It seems to choke again on the 4.2 header files. That is where the error
>> occurs at least.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I think this is a bug in some of the new code introduced in rc3 to fix
> issue 7 <http://code.google.com/p/distcc/issues/detail?id=7>.
> I have managed to reproduce the problem (or at least a closely related
> problem), and I'll continue debugging it.

I've posted a fix to the distcc-patches mailing list, and I'll submit
it to the main line as soon as it's been reviewed.

The fix is available on the following change branch:
<http://distcc.googlecode.com/svn/changes/fergus.henderson/s7q4/trunk>.
So you can check out a copy of the distcc sources with this fix using

  svn checkout http://distcc.googlecode.com/svn/changes/fergus.henderson/s7q4/trunk
distcc

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks again for the bug report.

Cheers,
  Fergus.
--
Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>