[distcc] feedback on distcc 3.0rc1?

Jamie Kirkpatrick jkp at kirkconsulting.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 09:45:51 GMT 2008

Hi Fergus.

Though I'd really like to use this version I just know its not going to be
viable for me to switch from what I have now.  PCH support is essential for
us....it really will do us no good to tie up extra machiens to get the same
compile time overall.  If that could be accellerated it would be fantastic.

I will try and get it installed at the weekend though and give it a go in
pump mode at any rate so that I can give you some feedback.

Thanks for your efforts though...it's not being ignored!  It's exciting to
see this project come alive again :)

Jamie

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We haven't had a lot of feedback on the public release of distcc 3.0rc1
> yet.
>
> It would be really nice to know what you think of it...
>
> Cheers,
>   Fergus.
>
> --
> Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>