[distcc] Re: PCH support patch for distcc

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Tue Jun 10 21:06:00 GMT 2008

Hi Sascha,

Thanks for the patch.  There are going to be some non-trivial issues merging
this patch in with the other changes in distcc 3.0, unfortunately.
For example, both distcc 3.0 and this patch add protocol version 3.

I'm hoping that the speed benefits of distcc 3.0 will help persuade you that
it's worth your effort to merge this into distcc 3.0 :)

Cheers,
  Fergus.

--
Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>