[distcc] IPv6 not working

Mark Dokter mark.dokter at student.tugraz.at
Wed Mar 7 00:13:22 GMT 2007

Hi!

I am running distcc on some machines with IPv6 enabled and I can not get
them to work. distccd says that the --allow flag is mandatory but it
does not take IPv6 addresses (won't start) and I got this in the logs:

Mar  6 23:16:38 [distccd] (dcc_check_client) connection from
xxxx:xxxx:xxxx::x:56444
Mar  6 23:16:38 [distccd] (dcc_check_client) Notice: ipv6 ACLs not
implemented

Although netstat says, that distccd only listens at :: connecting via
IPv4 works.

kind regards,

--
| Mark Dokter ||  <http://www.student.tugraz.at/mark.dokter/>        |
| Student of Telematics (Information & Communication Technology) at  |