[distcc] DistCC Hub

Qoole Johnson qoole33 at msn.com
Sat Nov 18 16:54:55 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have,  one machine (server) accessible via the internet, on that machine's
private network there are several(18) other machines(clients).

Would it be possible for my machine to access the server, pass it some files
to compile, the server then passes them off to the clients which compile
them and pass it back to the server which passes it back to my machine?

Taking into account that the network between my machine and the server are
adequately fast to handle the traffic.

Thanks,